∞♥ K I N D ∆ F N ♥∞
Story Me Buddies



HI!THANKS FOR VISIT.



salam dan samadd pagi semua ! ♥


ngee~

jum men game neyh ! 

game neyh di pots kan at dan di tag kan 
untuk kecik !

haha . tengss kaka sebub ajak kecik men game neyh :)


* game neyh cite sal kite and jawab solan yg di kaci :)


ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT BUDAKDARJAHENAM ! 




♥ I was the eldest girl and they call me along

♥ Taken by , ahmad heiqal

♥ I love to eat nasi ayam penyek . hehe

♥ Like air milo cincau

♥ I am budakdarjahenam . hee~ *kecik owgnyer

♥ Love sport damn much

♥ Have cutecutiestsweet lil sisz , li bro and twins

♥ Too spoiled when wif my beloved mom

♥ Child's identity of PAHANG

♥ Loved purple , red , brown damndamn much

♥ I ALWAYS LOVE ALLAH S.W.T




kaka niny questions

1. you love me or not?
♥ loveyoumorethanwords sisz ! :)

2. boyfriend or friends , which you more affection? why?
♥ both . bcos ilovethem ! .i need them in my short life :)

3. like local or foreign artists?
♥ both :)

4. leisure time hobbies?
♥ volleyball and netball game :)

5. the most you love gadgets?
♥ swatch purple given by ahmad heiqal :)

6. what brand are you most like?
♥ channel , cute :)

7. are you a patient?
♥ maybe , depend situation :)

8. why you should have your own?
♥ because its easy for use and not have to borrow :)

9. if given the opportunity to make a request , what do you demand?
♥ want my life gud , perfect , better and happy wif my family , my frens and my future :)

10. you like things a designer or a cheap but quality?
♥ both , nevermind :)

11. for five reasons why are you are friends with me?
♥ kaka is sweet , nice , cute , tall and caring :)


* keciktanataguntukkawanlensebubkeciktapandainabuaddentrymacamkaka . hee~



love kaka ♥


Post a Comment